- Ile Omode Elementary School provides a foundation for the development of self-determined scholarship and leadership and the goal of the school is to create a learning environment which encourages creative problem solving, teamwork, and confidence.
- Through learning experiences that are both challenging and fun, we are preparing our children to compete in a technologically advanced society.
- We emphasize African values and community as a framework for the utilization of this technology.
- Our vision is that our students become highly motivated and creative leaders who are both capable and committed to the betterment of our nation.We stress the development of our students' bodies, minds, souls, and consciousness.
- We develop our bodies by eating a proper diet and exercising daily.
- We develop our minds by acquiring knowledge and skills that are useful to our advancement.
- We develop our souls by developing our relationship with the Creator and with our people based on Maat (truth, justice, right-order, and reciprocity).
- We develop our consciousness by attaining self-awareness, identity, self-control, and discipline.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||English, Geometry, Intermediate Algebra|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,750|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool $705 mth Elementary $6750 annually Middle $7250 annually|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kelly Kouyate|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Football, Soccer, Track and FieldFootball, Soccer,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Creative Art, Cultural djembe drumming, Instrumental music, Multi cultural dance program, Spanish Choir, Creative Art, Spanish, Cultural djembe drumming,
Multi cultural dance program,
- Students must complete a solid year in PreK in order to enter Kindergarten
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.