Dr Herbert Guice Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Dr Herbert Guice Christian Academy Photo #3 - Job well done! Our 2013 sixth grade 1st place winners at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratorical Fest.
- Herbert Guice Christian Academy was founded in 1997 by Dr. Herbert Guice and members of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church.
- Establishment of the Academy is another step in furthering the strong advocacy that Pastor Guice has shown toward providing educational opportunities for students of all ages.
- Herbert Guice Christian Academy seeks to educate and train students in a safe, creative, and intellectually stimulating Christian environment that fosters the growth of self esteem and responsibility in each child.
- The mission statement, purpose, and school motto was established by our founder, Dr. Herbert Guice, CEO and Board of Directors, and members of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in 1996.
- It reflects the core values of the Academy and its stakeholders, and is supported by the board, administration, teaching staff, parents and students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Official Academy Uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,740|
|Tuition Notes||Grades K/6 tuition is $474 per month PreK tuition is between $450 & $600 per month|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Della Wilson|
- We continue to be a viable and important partner in our student's future. This is the Academy for families who are seeking a quality education and a solid Christian foundation for their children. We continue to lead the charge given to us by those who came before us and valued education, that our students are educated and prepared to move forward academically, socially, and with moral fortitude. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Guice is an outstanding private religious school that offers an excellent environment for learning. My grandson attended Guice Academy from Pre K to 6th Grade. He continues to excell in school because of the excellent start he had at Guice Academy.
- Posted by Parent - stell
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.