- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 169 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,799
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Patten Academy of Christian Education serves an ethnically and economically diverse student population in an urban setting, providing an excellent education within a supportive learning community which challenges students intellectually and spiritually. Patten Academy develops students who demonstrate critical and independent thinking across academic disciplines; embrace the ethical and moral values found in the Judeo-Christian tradition; gain an appreciation of the aesthetic through performance and visual arts; maximize their leadership capabilities; and commit their lives to Christian and community service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Patten Academy Of Christian Education cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Patten Academy Of Christian Education?
What is Patten Academy Of Christian Education's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Patten Academy Of Christian Education?
Endorse Patten Academy Of Christian Education. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards