Lea's Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Lea's Christian School was founded in 1978 by Lea Driscoll. Lea's dream was to give parents the opportunity to afford a quality education in a Christ-centered environment.
- The teachers are professional, dedciated women who are willing to go beyond the call of duty for their students and parents! Our standards in education is high, and our parents are partners in their children's education! It is a blessing for the staff to have touched and shaped so many young lives in the 34 years of Lea's history.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants white, red, blue polo shirts, school logo sweatshirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$730|
- "We are the world" at Lea's and all are welcomed!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: PK | 10 students
225 W Winton Ave Ste 116
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)909-7469 2 PK
- Oakland Grades: K | 40 students
3710 Dorisa Ave
Oakland, CA 94605
(510)957-0570 5.8 K
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 137 students
2430 Coolidge Ave
Oakland, CA 94601
(510)533-3121 9.3 K-12
- San Leandro Grades: K-8 | 267 students
1851 136th Ave
San Leandro, CA 94578
(510)357-8772 3.2 K-8
- San Leandro Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
2305-A Washington Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)351-6400 3.1 PK-8
The teachers are wonderful professionals! They are readily available and welcome Parents'' input and support!!! The principal is committed and dedicated to her parents, students, and staff! She goes beyond the call of duty!!
- Posted by Parent - Choga
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.