Immaculate Conception Catholic School
- Annunciation Catholic School is a Christ centered institution that recognizes the uniqueness of each student.
- While acknowledging that the parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children, Annunciation School provides development programs that enrich the spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological, aesthetic, and physical potential of each student.
- It is our goal to prepare our students to become responsible, productive and well adjusted individuals as they assume their Christian role in society.
- The goal of the Annunciation staff is to fulfill the religious, spritual, moral, academic, social and personal needs of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 1.5 NS-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
360 Campus Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)447-6312 2.5 PK-8
- San Marino Grades: NS-8 | 265 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
(626)796-8223 5.1 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.