Immaculate Conception Catholic School
- Annunciation Catholic School is a Christ centered institution that recognizes the uniqueness of each student.
- While acknowledging that the parents/guardians are the primary educators of their children, Annunciation School provides development programs that enrich the spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological, aesthetic, and physical potential of each student.
- It is our goal to prepare our students to become responsible, productive and well adjusted individuals as they assume their Christian role in society.
- The goal of the Annunciation staff is to fulfill the religious, spritual, moral, academic, social and personal needs of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 1.5 NS-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
360 Campus Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)447-6312 2.5 PK-8
- San Gabriel Grades: K-8 | 341 students
117 North Pine Street
San Gabriel, CA 91775
(626)287-0486 5.1 K-8
- San Marino Grades: K-8 | 265 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
(626)796-8223 5.1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.