Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (814) 226-8433
- Immaculate Conception School serves 99 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Immaculate Conception School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarion Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
2 Hospital Dr
Clarion, PA 16214
(814) 226-9545 1.8 6-12
- Knox Grades: 7-12 | 14 students
420 Main St
Knox, PA 16232
(814) 797-2127 8.3 7-12
- Lucinda Grades: PK-6 | 71 students
72 Rectory Ln
Lucinda, PA 16235
(814) 226-8018 8.8 PK-6
- New Bethlehem Grades: 1-9 | 29 students
805 Frosty Rd
New Bethlehem, PA 16242
(814) 275-3079 10.4 1-9
- Fryburg Grades: 1-8 | 26 students
Fryburg, PA 16326 11.3 1-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.