Keystone Smiles Alternative Education
- Keystone Smiles Alternative Learning Center began in 1991. A core group of elementary school teachers co-ordinated a way to combine educational objectives with service to the community.
- Students learned oral and written communication skills and social studies while providing service to area nursing homes.
- The mission of the program is to provide alternative education and mentor services to students with at-risk behaviors or individualized educational needs through teaching strategies and curricula in academics, community service-learning, and social development to achieve school success with the ultimate outcome of eliminating school suspensions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarion Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
2 Hospital Dr
Clarion, PA 16214
(814) 226-9545 8 6-12
- Guys Mills Grades: 1-12 | 112 students
28527 Guys Mills Rd.27
Guys Mills, PA 16327
(814) 789-2303 35.6 1-12
- Oil City Grades: PK-8 | 167 students
214 Reed St
Oil City, PA 16301
(814) 677-3035 15.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.