Immaculate Conception School
- Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School provides a strong academic education, deeply rooted in the Catholic faith.
- Emphasis is placed on supporting the development of each student to his or her full potential, while nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning.
- School staff, families and our parish community work in partnership to foster the emotional, spiritual, intellectual, creative, and physical development of each child.
- Through an engaging and challenging curriculum and instructional strategies geared to meet the needs of diverse learners, ICOLPH students develop intellectual curiosity, become confident and creative problem solvers, and achieve academic excellence.
- A high value is placed on community building, respect, and living our faith in all aspects of life.
- Upon leaving ICOLPH School, students are prepared to lead lives of service and Christian leadership as contributing members of our local and global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-8 | 421 students
8615 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
(425)353-7559 4.5 PK-8
- Edmonds Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
770 Aloha St
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425)778-3197 16.2 PK-8
- Everett Grades: NS | 60 students
10814 7th Ave Se
Everett, WA 98208
(425)355-3180 5.9 NS
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.