Immaculate Conception School
- Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School provides a strong academic education, deeply rooted in the Catholic faith.
- Emphasis is placed on supporting the development of each student to his or her full potential, while nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning.
- School staff, families and our parish community work in partnership to foster the emotional, spiritual, intellectual, creative, and physical development of each child.
- Through an engaging and challenging curriculum and instructional strategies geared to meet the needs of diverse learners, ICOLPH students develop intellectual curiosity, become confident and creative problem solvers, and achieve academic excellence.
- A high value is placed on community building, respect, and living our faith in all aspects of life.
- Upon leaving ICOLPH School, students are prepared to lead lives of service and Christian leadership as contributing members of our local and global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edmonds Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
770 Aloha St
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425)778-3197 16.2 PK-8
- Everett Grades: NS | 60 students
10814 7th Ave Se
Everett, WA 98208
(425)355-3180 5.9 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.