Immaculate Heart Of Mary/st Casimir School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary-St. Casimir School provides a distinctly Catholic Christian education in an environment where students are challenged to discover the fullness of God's gifts and grace intellectually, spiritually, physically and socially.
- This learning experience will build a consciously formed faith that is deliberately nourished and visibly lived.
- At Immaculate Heart of Mary-St. Casimir School we treat every child as an individual with unique gifts, and we help them find the confidence to share those gifts.
- In partnership with parents, we teach them to welcome every challenge with strength, with faith, and with self-assurance, and to make decisions of which they can be proud.
- As they learn, your children will come to believe in themselves and their capabilities-a wonderful consequence of our commitment to provide education for life, and faith for living.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 81 students
1001 N Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48906
(517) 485-4547 3.5 PK-8
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
1527 E Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48912
(517) 487-0439 2.9 PK-8
- East Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
915 Alton Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 332-0813 5.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.