Independence Christian School
- Independence Christian School is a private, non-profit, preschool through 8th grade Christian school.
- Preschool starts at 18 months & up. The school offers Christ-centered education.
- We believe that character should be taught in school and modeled by the staff.
- We believe that God created every individual with unique talents and abilities.
- Our students find meaning and purpose in life by discovering what they can do to please God.
- They learn academics to better understand the world that God created.
- Without God the world doesn't make sense. Independence Christian School offers an education that makes sense.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Processing Problems, ADD, ADHD, Mild Autism|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Foreign Language, Geography, Grammer/Vocabulary, History, Math, Reading/Composition, Science|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Chapel day uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||Paid in 10-12 mos installments|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,182|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carol Hilton|
|Admissions Associate||Darlene Fowler|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Competitions, Acting, Band, Computer Training, Daily Hot Lunches, Frequent Field Trips, Handbell Choir, League Sports, Library, Parent-Teacher Organization, Piano, Student Government, Vocal Ensembles Acting, Band, Handbell Choir, League Sports, Library, Piano, Academic Competitions,
Daily Hot Lunches,
Frequent Field Trips,
- The most important responsibility of your life is the care and training of your child. We are a school that works with you and for you. Much of your child's life is spent at school. Why send them to a place that does not support , or possibly undermines, the values that you are raising your child to believe? Teaching a child correctly from an early age will prevent a lifetime of undoing mistakes of the past. For nearly 40 years we have educated children's minds, hearts and spirits. We provide a nurturing atmosphere combined with a reason to succeed.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FullertonGrades: NS-12 | 403 students
1701 W Valencia Dr
Fullerton, CA 92833
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 704 students
901 E Heim Avenue
Orange, CA 92865
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
5340 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
Huntington BeachGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
7661 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Santa AnaGrades: KG-8 | 456 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?