- Founded through prayer, peace and perseverance, Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic School is a unique tri-parish school that collaborates with the three parish communities of Saint Martin de Porres, San Antonio de Padua, and Santa Clara de Asis.
- We welcome families with children from pre-kindergarten age through eighth grade.
- As witnesses of the Gospel, our parents, teachers, and administration strive to educate and develop each student to reach his/her potential spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our tri-parish school collaborates with parents, the primary educators, students, and teachers to empower each child in our school community to become a lifelong Catholic steward and contributor in our world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||507 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon Academic Decathlon,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: KG-8 | 218 students
2030 W Ball Rd
Anaheim, CA 92804
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 704 students
901 E Heim Avenue
Orange, CA 92865
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
500 W Chartres Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
TustinGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
PlacentiaGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
801 N Bradford Ave
Placentia, CA 92870
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.