Infant Of Prague School
- We, the Catholic faith community of Infant of Prague School, through our Christ centered environment, will develop our students to their fullest potential to become witnesses of their faith, sharing their gifts and talents to build up the Kingdom of God.
- Infant of Prague School serves the Christian community by building strong academic foundations with an emphasis on the development of Christian character, values and responsibility.
- Infant of Prague is chartered by the NYS Board of Regents and is in compliance with all regents requirements.
- Age appropriate religious instruction takes place in every grade, and the religious atmosphere is further enhanced through weekly participation in school masses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: 1-9 | 66 students
120 Alexander Ave
Buffalo, NY 14211
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
CheektowagaGrades: KG-12 | 22 students
3325 Genesee St
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 941 students
135 Cleveland Ave
Buffalo, NY 14222
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 196 students
16 Peter St
Buffalo, NY 14207
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?