Instituto Bilingue Guadalupano
Instituto Bilingue Guadalupano serves 25 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The student:teacher of Instituto Bilingue Guadalupano is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Instituto Bilingue Guadalupano. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.