Integrity Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Integrity Christian Academy serves 123 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Christian Schools International (CSI).
- The student:teacher of Integrity Christian Academy is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 4.9 PK-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
7901 1st Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)836-5385 7.7 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: NS-8 | 143 students
5901 Crestwood Blvd
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)592-0541 5.1 NS-8
Great school! Taught me so much.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ethan
My son is in the 3rd grade and has attended ICA since K-4. I highly recommend ICA to any parent expecially if they want Christian values taught along with the academics. The school uses the Beka curriculum and is so much more advanced than the city school system. Highly recommended!
- Posted by Parent - susan
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.