The teachers and staff at Irvine KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the Early Childhood Education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential, Bachelor's degree, or Master's degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Irvine KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and welcome to Irvine KinderCare located on Jeffrey and Walnut. We are a premier school for Early Childhood Education starting with Infant care, Preschool and School Age classrooms. Our school has both full time and part time options that are affordable to fit your family's needs. When it comes to education, our team of dedicated teachers work together to ensure that every child's needs are met. Our curriculum focuses on academic, emotional and social development in an engaging atmosphere. We offer care to children six weeks of age to twelve years, and every classroom is designed to encourage growth of the whole child. All of our classrooms offer exploration in dramatic play, science, math, language and literacy. Call us today to schedule a tour to visit so we can show you why KinderCare is the leading childcare provider in Early Childhood Education. We look forward to welcoming you to our family here at the Irvine KinderCare.
- At the Irvine KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of our building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Irvine KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site to conduct monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensure that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date and maintain our high standard of cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Children's Home Society, Orange County Department of Education, CalWorks and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Irvine KinderCare?
The application deadline for Irvine KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Irvine KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.