- The teachers and staff at Irvine KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the Early Childhood Education field.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential, Bachelor's degree, or Master's degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Irvine KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Hello and welcome to Irvine KinderCare located on Jeffrey and Walnut. We are a premier school for Early Childhood Education starting with Infant care, Preschool and School Age classrooms. Our school has both full time and part time options that are affordable to fit your family's needs. When it comes to education, our team of dedicated teachers work together to ensure that every child's needs are met. Our curriculum focuses on academic, emotional and social development in an engaging atmosphere. We offer care to children six weeks of age to twelve years, and every classroom is designed to encourage growth of the whole child. All of our classrooms offer exploration in dramatic play, science, math, language and literacy. Call us today to schedule a tour to visit so we can show you why KinderCare is the leading childcare provider in Early Childhood Education. We look forward to welcoming you to our family here at the Irvine KinderCare.
- At the Irvine KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of our building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Irvine KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site to conduct monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensure that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date and maintain our high standard of cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Children's Home Society, Orange County Department of Education, CalWorks and NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IrvineGrades: PK-KG | 58 students
5101 Walnut Ave
Irvine, CA 92604
IrvineGrades: PK-6 | 221 students
1 Truman St
Irvine, CA 92620
IrvineGrades: PK-K | 37 students
4876 Irvine Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92604
East IrvineGrades: PK-2 | 164 students
Po Box 130
East Irvine, CA 92650
IrvineGrades: KG-6 | 107 students
125 Great Lawn
Irvine, CA 92620
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.