Joyful Noise Preschool & Learning Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is shared during a tour of our building. There is a pre-registration fee.
- We are a Christian, non-profit, small, year-round learning center. We are licensed by the state of NH, and can accommodate up to 24 children daily. Our ages can range from 6 weeks to 5 years, generally. During the normal school year, we also run morning Pre-K classes. Ages 3-4 meet on T/TH while ages 4-5 meet on M/W/F's from 8:30am - 12:00pm.
Endorse Joyful Noise Preschool & Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.