Joyful Noise Preschool & Learning Center
Tel: (603) 224-6069
Joyful Noise Preschool & Learning Center serves 15 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten.
The student:teacher of Joyful Noise Preschool & Learning Center is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is shared during a tour of our building. There is a pre-registration fee.|
- We are a Christian, non-profit, small, year-round learning center. We are licensed by the state of NH, and can accommodate up to 24 children daily. Our ages can range from 6 weeks to 5 years, generally. During the normal school year, we also run morning Pre-K classes. Ages 3-4 meet on T/TH while ages 4-5 meet on M/W/F's from 8:30am - 12:00pm.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Joyful Noise Preschool & Learning Center is Trinity Christian School (4.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Meeting House Montessori School (2.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bow Grades: PK-4 | 41 students
28 Logging Hill Rd
Bow, NH 03304
(603) 224-0004 2.2 PK-4
- Concord Grades: NS | 65 students
79 Clinton St
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-4466 4 NS
- Suncook Grades: PK-8 | 82 students
389 Pembroke St
Suncook, NH 03275
(603) 485-8550 4.3 PK-8
Private schools use technology to support and enhance their academic programs. Most of them have been doing this since the early 1990's.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.