Kalamazoo Country Day School
- Kalamazoo Country Day School, an independent school, provides a supportive, challenging and creative academic environment for talented and motivated students to prepare them for lifelong achievement.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School Faculty is dedicated to providing all students with a quality, content-rich, comprehensive and successful school experience.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School curriculum outlines a program of solid learning with a structure and sequence for knowledge, skills and processes in seven core areas: Language Arts, Mathematics and Science, World Studies and Foreign Language, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Technology and Community and School Service.
- Additional curriculum enrichment is offered to Middle School students through the elective program.
- Qualified students are provided auxiliary support through the Tutorial Program.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Kalamazoo Country Day School also viewed these schools: Kalamazoo Christian Elementary & Middle Schools.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.