Kalamazoo Country Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (269) 329-0116
- Kalamazoo Country Day School, an independent school, provides a supportive, challenging and creative academic environment for talented and motivated students to prepare them for lifelong achievement.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School Faculty is dedicated to providing all students with a quality, content-rich, comprehensive and successful school experience.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School curriculum outlines a program of solid learning with a structure and sequence for knowledge, skills and processes in seven core areas: Language Arts, Mathematics and Science, World Studies and Foreign Language, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Technology and Community and School Service.
- Additional curriculum enrichment is offered to Middle School students through the elective program.
- Qualified students are provided auxiliary support through the Tutorial Program.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Kalamazoo Country Day School also viewed these schools: Kalamazoo Christian Elementary & Middle Schools.
I love that each child is known. Not just what they look like, but what they like, how they learn, and what inspires them. Such great facilities and amazing staff have made this a remarkable experience for my family. Would highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - Rufus
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.