Kalamazoo Country Day School
- Kalamazoo Country Day School, an independent school, provides a supportive, challenging and creative academic environment for talented and motivated students to prepare them for lifelong achievement.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School Faculty is dedicated to providing all students with a quality, content-rich, comprehensive and successful school experience.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School curriculum outlines a program of solid learning with a structure and sequence for knowledge, skills and processes in seven core areas: Language Arts, Mathematics and Science, World Studies and Foreign Language, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Technology and Community and School Service.
- Additional curriculum enrichment is offered to Middle School students through the elective program.
- Qualified students are provided auxiliary support through the Tutorial Program.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Kalamazoo Country Day School also viewed these schools: Kalamazoo Christian Elementary & Middle Schools.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.