Kalamazoo Country Day School
- Kalamazoo Country Day School, an independent school, provides a supportive, challenging and creative academic environment for talented and motivated students to prepare them for lifelong achievement.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School Faculty is dedicated to providing all students with a quality, content-rich, comprehensive and successful school experience.
- The Kalamazoo Country Day School curriculum outlines a program of solid learning with a structure and sequence for knowledge, skills and processes in seven core areas: Language Arts, Mathematics and Science, World Studies and Foreign Language, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Technology and Community and School Service.
- Additional curriculum enrichment is offered to Middle School students through the elective program.
- Qualified students are provided auxiliary support through the Tutorial Program.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Kalamazoo Country Day School also viewed these schools: Kalamazoo Christian Elementary & Middle Schools.
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.