Kaufman Christian School
To enable every student to reach their full potential in Christ by preparing the mind through solid academic instruction and enlightening the soul to spiritual truth from the Bible.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 96 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition can be paid in 12 monthly payments of $375.00 or 10 monthly payments of $450.00 (for one child). KCS offers a multi-child tuition discount of 10% for the 2nd child, 20% for the 3rd child, and 30% for the 4th child.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
- Enlightening the SoulBy challenging each student with the truths of ScriptureBy presenting God as the Author and Sustainer of all lifeBy showing that each area of learning is relevant,originating from GodBy challenging each student to live for Jesus Christ in view of eternityBy encouraging students to develop and practice an integrity that honors God
Endorse Kaufman Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.