The Fulton School
Tel: (972) 772-4445
The Fulton School is a coeducational, accredited, diverse, school that provides a challenging educational program.
Emphasizes the total development of each student. Provides a variety of teaching styles to meet the needs of its students.
Fosters a love of learning and a genuine respect for others.
Fulton provides extracurricular activities that include STEM (Project Lead The Way) and Spanish to foster the development of well-rounded students.
The Fulton School places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Shubham Pandey|
- The Fulton School is a coeducational, accredited, diverse school that provides a challenging educational program. Emphasizes the total development of each student. Provides a variety of teaching styles to meet the needs of its students. Fosters a love of learning and a genuine respect for others. Fulton provides A STEM program (Project Lead The Way), and Spanish in addition to General Education classes.to foster the development of well-rounded students.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: NS-12 | 654 students
6039 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
(972) 991-6379 19.6 NS-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1338 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 628-5400 22.1 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.