Kenwood Montessori School
Tel: (502) 634-2075
- Dr. Maria Montessori believed that no human being is educated by another person.
- Rather, we ourselves are inspired to learn what we need to know.
- For this reason, the goal of the educational process is to support each child's natural desire to learn.
- Children between the ages of two and six pick up knowledge and understanding spontaneously, effortlessly, joyfully.
- The Montessori teacher serves as an enthusiastic guide for every child's journey.
- Kenwood Montessori's goal is to help each child become a responsible, secure, and balanced human being - one who can communicate with other people, and who knows the joys of being able to do things for oneself.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition rates vary based on schedules|
- Children have the opportunity to learn in English and Spanish
- People that viewed Kenwood Montessori School also viewed these schools: Hayfield Montessori School, The Montessori School Of Louisville, Christian Academy Of Louisville - Southwest Campus, Emma L Minnis Junior Academy and Highland Presbyterian Nursery and Weekday School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: PK-5 | 54 students
2000 Tyler Ln
Louisville, KY 40205
(502) 931-7143 3.9 PK-5
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
10263 Champion Farms Dr
Louisville, KY 40241
(502) 640-8585 11.3 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: PK-8
8307 St. Andrews Church Road
Louisville, KY 40258
(502) 447-6500 7.4 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 34 students
1939 Magazine Street
Louisville, KY 40203
(502) 774-2108 2.3 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: NS-K | 148 students
1011 Cherokee Road
Louisville, KY 40204
(502) 456-6991 1.9 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.