Heuser Hearing & Language Academy
Tel: (502) 636-2084
- The Heuser Hearing Institute, located on a two acre campus at 111-117 E. Kentucky Street, Louisville, Kentucky, is a comprehensive, not-for-profit regional center of excellence for hearing loss and ear related disorders.
- Established in 2001, Heuser Hearing Institute provides educational, audiological, diagnostic, speech evaluation and therapy, cochlear implant, ear related medical services, and hearing research.
- We also serve as a site for medical and speech/audiology internships to ensure our methods remain on the cutting edge of technological and instructional issues related to deafness.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: 9-12 | 226 students
861 S 4th St
Louisville, KY 40203
(502) 583-5935 0.4 9-12
- Louisville Grades: PK | 40 students
224 Woodbine St.
Louisville, KY 40208
(502) 634-2075 0.6 PK
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
1110 Dupont Circle
Louisville, KY 40207
(502) 494-3774 0.9 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: NS-K | 148 students
1011 Cherokee Road
Louisville, KY 40204
(502) 456-6991 1.7 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.