Heuser Hearing & Language Academy
Tel: (502) 636-2084
- The Heuser Hearing Institute, located on a two acre campus at 111-117 E. Kentucky Street, Louisville, Kentucky, is a comprehensive, not-for-profit regional center of excellence for hearing loss and ear related disorders.
- Established in 2001, Heuser Hearing Institute provides educational, audiological, diagnostic, speech evaluation and therapy, cochlear implant, ear related medical services, and hearing research.
- We also serve as a site for medical and speech/audiology internships to ensure our methods remain on the cutting edge of technological and instructional issues related to deafness.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: 9-12 | 226 students
861 S 4th St
Louisville, KY 40203
(502) 583-5935 0.4 9-12
- Louisville Grades: PK | 40 students
224 Woodbine St.
Louisville, KY 40208
(502) 634-2075 0.6 PK
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
1110 Dupont Circle
Louisville, KY 40207
(502) 494-3774 0.9 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: NS-K | 148 students
1011 Cherokee Road
Louisville, KY 40204
(502) 456-6991 1.7 NS-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.