Kessler School, The
- Under the current leadership of Vanessa Ullmann, her outstanding faculty and SACS (Southern Association of Colleges & Schools) Accrediations, The Kessler School is unlike many schools that concentrate solely on children's academic growth.
- We recognize the need for a balance in children's lives.
- In addition to a strong academic base, we provide students with a variety of arts and cultural experiences to enhance learning: Spanish language instruction, visual arts, PE and music.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,230|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Range 6550-12230|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Barclay|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Private School Interscholastic Association Competition
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano, Violin & Cello
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Small Class Sizes
- After School Enrichment Programs
- Before & After School Care
- Visual and Fine Arts
- Spanish Language Instruction
- Daily Physical Education
- Technology Enhanced Classrooms
- Atmosphere of love & respect that affirms the uniqueness of every student
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duncanville Grades: PK-6 | 249 students
807 S Cockrell Hill Rd
Duncanville, TX 75137
(972)298-0130 8.4 PK-6
- Dallas Grades: PK-12
7898 Samuell Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75228
(972)453-1321 9.7 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: NS | 137 students
Po Box 210217
Dallas, TX 75211
(214)339-2207 2.7 NS
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 476 students
5002 W Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX 75209
(214)302-2809 6.4 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.