- At Kid's Cottage We believe that all children deserve love, attention, nurturing and the opportunity to explore.
- Children learn most effectively in a child-centered and child oriented environment.
- A successfully developing child will confidently act on their environment, organize his experiences and exhibit flexibility.
- At Kids Cottage, we facilitate, support and encourage children to have hands-on learning experiences.
- This fosters age appropriate development. We believe that positive reinforcement is important for children to develop self-esteem.
- Children need an environment that supports free expression and stimulates learning.
- Most importantly, however, we believe that children need to have fun! At Kids Cottage, we have chapel, music, physical fitness.
- We recognized that a happy, active and engaged child will behave appropriately.
- In the event that a child is disruptive, he/she is removed from the activity and spoken with regarding appropriate behavior.
- Parents are notified of reoccurring issues or concerns. Children are only released only to authorized adults with proper identification.
- We have implemented the use of closed circuit cameras to better monitor our facility.
- Our facility is set back off the main thorough fair wherein approaching vehicles are easily seen.
- The facility is alarmed and tied into a central monitoring system.
- Further, all employees are CPR and First Aid certified and are required to take a health course.
- All employees are fingerprinted and cleared with the Department of Justice prior to employment.
- We believe that a safe environment allows children to explore and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Janene Potts-Vlach|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Elsinore Grades: K | 83 students
31910 Mission Trl
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
(951)674-5437 4.9 K
- Quail Valley Grades: 11-12 | 23 students
31542 Railroad Canyon Rd # 1
Quail Valley, CA 92587
(951)244-5038 7 11-12
- Wildomar Grades: NS-12 | 182 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
(951)674-9381 7.9 NS-12
- Perris Grades: K-12 | 200 students
15020 Burwood Drive
Perris, CA 92570 8.1 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.