- At Kid's Cottage We believe that all children deserve love, attention, nurturing and the opportunity to explore.
- Children learn most effectively in a child-centered and child oriented environment.
- A successfully developing child will confidently act on their environment, organize his experiences and exhibit flexibility.
- At Kids Cottage, we facilitate, support and encourage children to have hands-on learning experiences.
- This fosters age appropriate development. We believe that positive reinforcement is important for children to develop self-esteem.
- Children need an environment that supports free expression and stimulates learning.
- Most importantly, however, we believe that children need to have fun! At Kids Cottage, we have chapel, music, physical fitness.
- We recognized that a happy, active and engaged child will behave appropriately.
- In the event that a child is disruptive, he/she is removed from the activity and spoken with regarding appropriate behavior.
- Parents are notified of reoccurring issues or concerns. Children are only released only to authorized adults with proper identification.
- We have implemented the use of closed circuit cameras to better monitor our facility.
- Our facility is set back off the main thorough fair wherein approaching vehicles are easily seen.
- The facility is alarmed and tied into a central monitoring system.
- Further, all employees are CPR and First Aid certified and are required to take a health course.
- All employees are fingerprinted and cleared with the Department of Justice prior to employment.
- We believe that a safe environment allows children to explore and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Janene Potts-Vlach|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Elsinore Grades: K | 83 students
31910 Mission Trl
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
(951)674-5437 4.9 K
- Quail Valley Grades: 11-12 | 23 students
31542 Railroad Canyon Rd # 1
Quail Valley, CA 92587
(951)244-5038 7 11-12
- Wildomar Grades: NS-12 | 182 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
(951)674-9381 7.9 NS-12
- Perris Grades: K-12 | 200 students
15020 Burwood Drive
Perris, CA 92570 8.1 K-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.