Kinder Care Learning Center
Tel: (559) 438-7740
- KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
- Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- KinderCare's goal is to provide all of the children in our care, a clean, safe, comfortable, loving and environment, where they can play and learn. Respect toward self, others and the environment will be emphasized. We believe in the value of both structured and flexible schedules. Structured activities will include the use of a preschool curriculum, regular reading times, arts and crafts, musical activities, outdoor play and free play. The most important priority is to have FUN! Here at KinderCare we believe in an integrated program that involves your children, the parents and our staff. Our philosophy incorporates open communication between staff and parents in a safe and stimulating environment that enriches the children through these important first years. Parents are always welcomed at our day care, for visiting their children, feedings or nursing, as the parents' schedules allow. Parental education is important, and we encourage you to ask questions regarding your child's activity, nutrition, growth and development. Flexibility of the program is important, as the needs of infants are constantly changing and developing. A positive and happy staff, a trusting relationship between care-giver and the child, clean and well-organized environment, room to play, indoors and outside, in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Here at our center we have a keypad entry that is changed every 6 months for safety reasons. We also ask for identification for all unknown parents picking up children. We have a fenced playground and a nice area for the children to play in. We also have a play structure that allows the children to have fun. All our teachers here at our center are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pace, Childrens Services Network, Supportive Services, and naccrra (NO CALWORKS but others may be OK, just ask)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: K-8 | 540 students
5680 N. Maroa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559) 435-0700 1.4 K-8
- Fresno Grades: PK-K | 179 students
435 W Fairmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93705
(559) 259-8585 2.2 PK-K
- Fresno Grades: PK-6 | 64 students
1284 E Bullard Ave
Fresno, CA 93710
(559) 435-2923 2.8 PK-6
- Fresno Grades: PK-K | 20 students
999 E Teague Ave
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 431-7330 3 PK-K
- Fresno Grades: NS-12 | 561 students
7280 N Cedar Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 299-1695 3.1 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.