St Anthony Of Padua School
- Where Faith and Learning Grow Hand-in-Hand - The Catholic Christian Community of St. Anthony of Padua welcomes all to our celebration of God's love.
- Through prayer, education, sacraments, caring and stewardship, we strive to serve the needs of God's people and to gain a richer understanding of the gospel message of love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy Pants w/ white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School PhilosophySaint Anthony School strives to provide students with the best Catholic education and formation possible. Focusing on the holistic development of each student, the school program includes comprehensive instruction in the academic subjects and in the dogmas, doctrines, and values of the Catholic faith, which are integrated into all academic areas of the curriculum. While striving for academic excellence, Saint Anthony School provides opportunities for intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, cultural, and physical development. Saint Anthony School acknowledges that parents, who have the primary responsibility for the moral and religious development of their children, are partners with the school and the entire Christian Community in the continuing educative process. Mission StatementSaint Anthony School is a diocesan-administered Kindergarten through Eighth grade school serving the Catholic community of Fresno. As a ministry of St. Anthony of Padua Parish, the school exists to instill the morals, values, and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Our integrated academic, spiritual, and extracurricular programs provide an environment, which fosters the formation of the hearts and minds of students in truth, knowledge, service, and wisdom.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559)251-5855 6.1 PK-8
- Clovis Grades: NS-8 | 311 students
836 Dewitt Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
(559)299-7504 5.2 NS-8
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 71 students
3330 W Dudley Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)276-3812 5.4 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.