St Anthony Of Padua School
Tel: (559) 435-0700
- Where Faith and Learning Grow Hand-in-Hand - The Catholic Christian Community of St. Anthony of Padua welcomes all to our celebration of God's love.
- Through prayer, education, sacraments, caring and stewardship, we strive to serve the needs of God's people and to gain a richer understanding of the gospel message of love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy Pants w/ white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School PhilosophySaint Anthony School strives to provide students with the best Catholic education and formation possible. Focusing on the holistic development of each student, the school program includes comprehensive instruction in the academic subjects and in the dogmas, doctrines, and values of the Catholic faith, which are integrated into all academic areas of the curriculum. While striving for academic excellence, Saint Anthony School provides opportunities for intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, cultural, and physical development. Saint Anthony School acknowledges that parents, who have the primary responsibility for the moral and religious development of their children, are partners with the school and the entire Christian Community in the continuing educative process. Mission StatementSaint Anthony School is a diocesan-administered Kindergarten through Eighth grade school serving the Catholic community of Fresno. As a ministry of St. Anthony of Padua Parish, the school exists to instill the morals, values, and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Our integrated academic, spiritual, and extracurricular programs provide an environment, which fosters the formation of the hearts and minds of students in truth, knowledge, service, and wisdom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 251-5855 6.1 PK-8
- Clovis Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
836 Dewitt Avenue
Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 299-7504 5.2 PK-8
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 71 students
3330 W Dudley Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
(559) 276-3812 5.4 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?