St. Anthony Of Padua School
Where Faith and Learning Grow Hand-in-Hand - The Catholic Christian Community of St. Anthony of Padua welcomes all to our celebration of God's love.
Through prayer, education, sacraments, caring and stewardship, we strive to serve the needs of God's people and to gain a richer understanding of the gospel message of love.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 540 students
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Navy Pants w/ white polo)
(Navy Pants w/ white polo)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- School PhilosophySaint Anthony School strives to provide students with the best Catholic education and formation possible. Focusing on the holistic development of each student, the school program includes comprehensive instruction in the academic subjects and in the dogmas, doctrines, and values of the Catholic faith, which are integrated into all academic areas of the curriculum. While striving for academic excellence, Saint Anthony School provides opportunities for intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, cultural, and physical development. Saint Anthony School acknowledges that parents, who have the primary responsibility for the moral and religious development of their children, are partners with the school and the entire Christian Community in the continuing educative process. Mission StatementSaint Anthony School is a diocesan-administered Kindergarten through Eighth grade school serving the Catholic community of Fresno. As a ministry of St. Anthony of Padua Parish, the school exists to instill the morals, values, and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Our integrated academic, spiritual, and extracurricular programs provide an environment, which fosters the formation of the hearts and minds of students in truth, knowledge, service, and wisdom.
Endorse St. Anthony Of Padua School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.