- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 198 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint Helen's Catholic School is a parochial school, drawing on a multi-ethnic mix of students, which provides an opportunity for Catholic education to the children of the parish and the community at large. The school has as its basic philosophy the primary belief in God, Christ and His Church, and the value and uniqueness of the individual child. We provide an environment where Catholicism permeates all aspects of school life. Some schools are moving back to basics. At St. Helen's Catholic School, we never left them. Walk through the gates at St. Helen's School and enter a community where a team of dedicated and compassionate faculty, staff and parents encourage each student to work to fulfill his full potential. St. Helen's Catholic School is an NCEA accredited Catholic school celebrating 50 years of dedication to the academic, spiritual, and moral needs of the children of Fresno. At St. Helen's, we strive to meet the needs of the whole student. Complementing an excellent academic program, we offer an exciting P.E. program, band, vocal, and music appreciation classes, performing arts program, a Science Olympiad team, as well as strong faith-based commitment to community service, and after school sports teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Helens School?
Endorse St. Helens School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards