Fresno Adventist Academy
- Fresno Adventist Academy is committed to excellence. Our goal is to communicate the character of Christ while teaching students to value themselves in the choices they make.
- We strive to help students understand and appreciate the differences in people.
- The staff is committed to modeling a clear and practical lifestyle in order that students may be equipped to grow spiritually in wisdom and integrity, and to contribute with energy, and enthusiasm in serving others.
- In our relationships with our students, parents, and community, the staff and governing Board of Trustees are committed to the values of respect, integrity, acceptance, excellence, and service.
- We, therefore, promise to hold ourselves accountable for the highest of standards in everything we do and say. Our school week consists of Monday-Thursday academic instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform polo shirts are required)
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||$4300-8900 Last year over $150,000 in scholarships were awarded.|
|Admissions Director||Principal Dan Kittle|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FresnoGrades: NS-12 | 556 students
7280 N Cedar Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
- FresnoGrades: KG-11 | 15 students
5690 E Shields Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
- FresnoGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
Excellent school with excellent teachers, very supportive and encouraging atmosphere. My two kids love going here and have been blessed to attend elementry through high school.
- Posted by Parent - felic