Fresno Adventist Academy
- Fresno Adventist Academy is committed to excellence. Our goal is to communicate the character of Christ while teaching students to value themselves in the choices they make.
- We strive to help students understand and appreciate the differences in people.
- The staff is committed to modeling a clear and practical lifestyle in order that students may be equipped to grow spiritually in wisdom and integrity, and to contribute with energy, and enthusiasm in serving others.
- In our relationships with our students, parents, and community, the staff and governing Board of Trustees are committed to the values of respect, integrity, acceptance, excellence, and service.
- We, therefore, promise to hold ourselves accountable for the highest of standards in everything we do and say. Our school week consists of Monday-Thursday academic instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform polo shirts are required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$4300-8900 Last year over $150,000 in scholarships were awarded.|
|Admissions Director||Principal Dan Kittle|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: NS-12 | 561 students
7280 N Cedar Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 299-1695 6.4 NS-12
- Fresno Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559) 251-5855 1.4 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1103 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916) 688-0521 147.3 PK-12
Excellent school with excellent teachers, very supportive and encouraging atmosphere. My two kids love going here and have been blessed to attend elementry through high school.
- Posted by Parent - felic