Fresno Christian Schools
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 735 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Posted on Website
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Board Game Club, California Scholarship Federation (CSF), Debate Club, Science Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Color Guard, Drama productions
- Fresno Christian Schools is a unique and special place. Its origins are rooted in Christian people and churches in the Fresno area that envisioned a school which would combine Christian faith and teaching with strong academic training. The mission of Fresno Christian Schools is to equip young people for life and service for Jesus Christ through biblical foundations, Christ-like character development, and academic preparation in partnership with the home and local church. We welcome each family who chooses to become part of the Fresno Christian community. We deeply appreciate the commitment you have made to Christian education and the trust you have placed in us to partner with you in the education of your child. Every student, every family, enrolled here is unique and cherished. We value your prayerful support for our faculty and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Fresno Christian Schools offer?
Fresno Christian Schools offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Fresno Christian Schools is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Fresno Christian Schools's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Fresno Christian Schools?
The application deadline for Fresno Christian Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fresno Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards