Truth Tabernacle Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Truth Tabernacle Christian School was born in the hearts of Pastor Morton and the saints of Truth Tabernacle.
- Our primary objectives and purposes are training students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and giving students an excellent education.
- Our teachers realize that their responsibility at Truth Tabernacle Christian School is to mold lives and character.
- They are personally responsible for each student receiving a good foundation for the life that lies ahead, both spiritually and academically.
- Truth Tabernacle Christian School offers a complete, integrated educational program from Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
- Started in 1980, it continues to thrive as a vital ministry of Truth Tabernacle.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 51 students
106 E Shields Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)226-7784 2.5 K-12
- Fresno Grades: NS-12 | 561 students
7280 N Cedar Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
(559)299-1695 3.1 NS-12
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 71 students
3330 W Dudley Avenue
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)276-3812 5.3 K-12
- Fresno Grades: K-8 | 540 students
5680 N. Maroa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)435-0700 2.1 K-8
- Fresno Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4888 E Belmont Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
(559)251-5855 4 PK-8
This is an A+ School my son is in Kindergarten and is learning cursive . My daughter is 4th grade and strive to continue to get straight A's she has also continued to have perfect attendance. The ethics at this school are above average I love this school! Thank You Truth Tabernacle Christian School
- Posted by Parent - ecarr
Truth Tabernacle Christian School is probably the most nurturing and concerned school, in Fresno. At TTCS the Focus is: A godly and balanced approach to formal education, but also practical and biblical application of knowledge. The school and faculty have given me more than just the general education basics, that I needed to graduate and move on to college. TTCS has, in large parts, equipped me with a launching pad, to help me to achieve a desirable trajectory, for Christ modelling living. I owe this school so much.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tonym
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.