Truth Tabernacle Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Truth Tabernacle Christian School was born in the hearts of Pastor Morton and the saints of Truth Tabernacle.
- Our primary objectives and purposes are training students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and giving students an excellent education.
- Our teachers realize that their responsibility at Truth Tabernacle Christian School is to mold lives and character.
- They are personally responsible for each student receiving a good foundation for the life that lies ahead, both spiritually and academically.
- Truth Tabernacle Christian School offers a complete, integrated educational program from Kindergarten through the 12th grade.
- Started in 1980, it continues to thrive as a vital ministry of Truth Tabernacle.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Grades: K-12 | 51 students
106 E Shields Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)226-7784 2.5 K-12
- Fresno Grades: NS-8 | 167 students
3920 N 1st St
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)227-3222 0.6 NS-8
- Fresno Grades: NS-12 | 561 students
7280 N Cedar Avenue
Fresno, CA 93720
(559)299-1695 3.1 NS-12
- Atascadero Grades: NS-12 | 117 students
6225 Atascadero Mall
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)466-4457 103.7 NS-12
This is an A+ School my son is in Kindergarten and is learning cursive . My daughter is 4th grade and strive to continue to get straight A's she has also continued to have perfect attendance. The ethics at this school are above average I love this school! Thank You Truth Tabernacle Christian School
- Posted by Parent - ecarr
Truth Tabernacle Christian School is probably the most nurturing and concerned school, in Fresno. At TTCS the Focus is: A godly and balanced approach to formal education, but also practical and biblical application of knowledge. The school and faculty have given me more than just the general education basics, that I needed to graduate and move on to college. TTCS has, in large parts, equipped me with a launching pad, to help me to achieve a desirable trajectory, for Christ modelling living. I owe this school so much.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tonym
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.