KinderCare at Branchburg
Our center staff is composed of the most knowledgeable and caring individuals around.
We have a veteran and expertly trained teaching staff who specialize in the age group they work with daily.
Not only do many of our staff hold specialized degrees or certifications from respected industries but KinderCare continues their training and education twice a year every year.
We believe positive, professional and caring staff provide the most ideal environment for young minds to grow and thrive.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Branchburg! We understand that choosing an early learning environment for your child is hard and we'd like to make this as easy as possible. Our center staff care about every family in our care and aim to be a resource to our families in regards to child development and early learning.
- Safety is my number one concern and I stress that to every staff
member each day. We have a Health and Safety coordinator who
conducts monthly audits of our center to make sure our equipment,
facilities and playgrounds are up to par. Monthly fire drills and
disaster drills are conducted with the children as well so we are
Our center is in good standing with state and local licensing departments to make sure we are compliant with the most up-to-date safety and security measures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Catholic Charities, New Jersey Cares for Kids, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are KinderCare at Branchburg often compared to?
KinderCare at Branchburgis often viewed alongside schools like Kangaroo Kids Childcare & Learning Center by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at Branchburg?
The application deadline for KinderCare at Branchburg is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare at Branchburg. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.