KinderCare at Hillsborough
Thank you for your interest in KinderCare Learning Center at Hillsborough! We are very proud of our school and the amazing moments that happen here every day! Our staff team consists of wonderfully diverse individuals that have one common goal- to develop, in each child that walks through our doors, a love of learning, a respect for others, and the confidence to succeed in all areas of daily life!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 39 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in KinderCare at Hillsborough! We are delighted that you have chosen to consider us as an option for your child's early childhood education and look forward to meeting you and your family! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Hillsborough KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing young children.
- Our center is equipped with a double coded keypad entry system. Only parents of enrolled children and current employees possess the access code, which changes throughout the year. All other visitors must ring our doorbell and a member of management will meet them at the door. All of our playgrounds are very safe and secure. We have three playgrounds at our center. Each one utilizes a poured rubber surface under and around all play structures to protect children from injury. Each playground is also completely fenced in. Our center also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Joyce's role includes conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff's CPR and First Aid certifications are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Endorse KinderCare at Hillsborough. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.