KinderCare at Woodcliff Lake
Tel: (201) 505-1680
- Our staff is a group of caring professionals who are dedicated to the safety, nurturing and education of young children.
- Many of our staff members have been working at KinderCare for five or more years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here at the Woodcliff Lake KinderCare we take pride in our excellent learning environment. Our teachers are excited to share their knowledge of learning with all the children in their care. Our focus is teaching and learning through play. Developing the whole child and fostering a sense of community and pride. We take pride in classrooms and everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We take the safety of the children in our care very seriously. In order to enter our center each parent is given an access code to enter the building. Each teacher at our center is certified in infant, child and adult CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA, Program for Parents, Speak with CD if another comes up.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montvale Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
40 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Montvale, NJ 07645
(201) 391-3300 0.6 PK-8
- Montvale Grades: NS | 175 students
115 Spring Valley Rd
Montvale, NJ 07645
(201) 391-8103 1.6 NS
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?