KinderCare at Woodcliff Lake
Our staff is a group of caring professionals who are dedicated to the safety, nurturing and education of young children.
Many of our staff members have been working at KinderCare for five or more years.
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 283 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Here at the Woodcliff Lake KinderCare we take pride in our excellent learning environment. Our teachers are excited to share their knowledge of learning with all the children in their care. Our focus is teaching and learning through play. Developing the whole child and fostering a sense of community and pride. We take pride in classrooms and everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We take the safety of the children in our care very seriously. In order to enter our center each parent is given an access code to enter the building. Each teacher at our center is certified in infant, child and adult CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA, Program for Parents, Speak with CD if another comes up.
Endorse KinderCare at Woodcliff Lake. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.