KinderCare of Mt. Olive
KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It’s an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Our low teacher-to-student ratios allow teachers to focus on the individual learning styles and needs of each child in our center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 103 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Mt. Olive KinderCare in Mt. Olive New Jersey. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Mt. Olive KinderCare, our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Here at KinderCare, the safety and security of your child is of utmost importance. To ensure the safety and security of your child, KinderCare features a keypad entry, fenced playgrounds and CPR and First Aid certified staff and management team members.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Pretty much all off them except Program for Parents.
Endorse KinderCare of Mt. Olive. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.