King Of Kings Lutheran Elementary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Empowered by God`s Word, King of Kings Lutheran School exists to assist parents and families by educating, equipping, and encouraging children for this life and eternity.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,040|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for multi-child families Tuition Assistance Available on a limited basis|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Peter Buege|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
After School Band Program
WHO WE ARE
- We are a ministry of King of Kings Lutheran Church
- We are part of the 4th largest Christian school system in the U.S. (the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod has over 350 schools nationwide).
- We offer preschool for pottie trained kids from ages 2 and a half to 4 years of age
- We offer classes in kindergarten through 8th grade
- Our Christian teachers are of the same fellowship, have degrees in elementary and/or early childhood education, and are called to teach and minister to our children
- We serve families of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- We offer before and after school care program
- We offer multi-grade classes with low student-teacher ratios
- We have been servicing the families of Garden Grove and Orange County for over 50 years
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden Grove Grades: PK-K | 38 students
12388 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92843
(714)534-0467 0.9 PK-K
- Garden Grove Grades: K | 42 students
12432 9th St
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714)530-8930 1 K
- Santa Ana Grades: K | 20 students
1021 N Newhope St
Santa Ana, CA 92703
(714)554-8850 1 K
I am a parent of two boys, ages 8 and 4. Both my boys have been attending King of Kings since preschool. We have continued their education at King of Kings because in our opinion they have the best teachers around. They are so patient, loving yet firm. My boys wouldn't have it any other way and neither would my husband and I. We feel very fortunate to have found this amazing private school.
- Posted by Parent - shara
This school is fabulous. My kids have prospered here. The teachers, pastor and staff are all around great, they dedicate their lives to teaching our children. The pre-school is wonderful, such a great director and assistants, they take such good care of the younger children. The elementary school is exemplary, the children are advanced academically compared to public schools in the area. The class sizes are very small and though the school is small, they still offer music and sports. I have had my children at other local private schools in which they were picked on and just not being supervised like they should. There is none of that at King of Kings. A safe, loving, christian environment. I feel great knowing that my children are being cared for everyday they go to school.
- Posted by Parent - dunca
King of Kings offers a great family atmosphere with lots of parental involvement, athletics, music and cheerleading. The teachers are dedicated and genuinely care about all the kids. Flexible Preschools hours and reasonable tuition make this school unbeatable in value.
- Posted by Parent - jimde
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.