Kings Way Christian Schools
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (360) 574-1613
- KING`S WAY PARTNERS WITH FAMILIES to provide a Christ-centered education for the whole child leading to life change in each student.
- King`s Way Christian Schools mission is to create a partnership with students and parents to provide a Christ-centered, quality education where students will excel not only in academics, athletics, art, and leadership but spiritually as well. Currently, we have approximately 950 students enrolled from preschool through high school, where we serve as the largest Christian school in SW Washington.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||A student services representative partners with families to ensure care and attention is provided to best serve the students. Students are not accepted unless the school is able to provide a pathway to success in the school.|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$800|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition for summer school is based upon the number of credit recovery or courses completed.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||923 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Anatomy and Physiology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Science Principles, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Government and Politics, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Psychology, Several other AP options, Several other College Dual Enrollment options, Statistics, United States History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1130|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Official Dress code, but not uniforms; students are free to wear clothes they choose as long as the clothing does become a distraction to the learning environment)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,690|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges by the departments from $8,000-$11,690|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,320|
|Admissions Director||Nikki Devine|
|Admissions Associate||Gaby Posteuca & Marla Selby|
|Endowment Size||$1 million|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Fit, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Cross Fit, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Boy Scouts, Community Service, Computer Science Club, Duke Tip Program, leadership, National Honor Society Chapter, Rubrics Cube Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Drama productions, Elementary Choir, Knight Sounds Show Choir, Marching Band, Orchestra, Pep Band, Theatre, Worship Team
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Athletics A-3 weight training program, elementary sports, Ski Club
- KING`S WAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS REPRESENTS OVER 4 DECADES OF AFFORDABLE CHRISTIAN CARE AND EDUCATION. Today, we serve approximately 950 students from 12 months through 12th grade. Here at King`s Way, we are dedicated to providing our students with a Christian education. We believe a Christian school is more than adding Bible classes to a regular school curriculum, it is our desire to help students grow personally in their relationship with the Lord, their peers and with those in authority, whether in the classroom, on the playground, or on the playing field.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Kings Way Christian Schools also viewed these schools: Hosanna Christian School, Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic School, Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning & Leadership, Firm Foundation Christian School and The Gardner School of Arts & Sciences.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
4120 NE St Johns Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360) 906-0941 1.9 PK-12
- Vancouver Grades: NS-8
10818 NE 117th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360) 256-9715 1.9 NS-8
We moved to the area last July. My wife and I enrolled our children in an elementary, middle school, and high school student in King's Way. The faculty, staff, and student body accepted our children into the King's Way family quickly. They built incredible relationships through activities, athletics, and the arts program. I can't thank King's Way enough for partnering with our family.
- Posted by Parent - A supportive parent
We moved to Vancouver and were concerned about our three children being accepted into a new school. Our children were immediately accepted and began building excellent relationships. I am thankful for the rigorous academic program, sports, and arts opportunities at the school that allowed my children to connect with so many friends right away.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Parent
Having homeschooled our daughters for a few years, we decided a change was necessary for our eldest. However, my personal experience of multiple moves during my childhood included mostly negative introductions as "the new girl" in school. After visiting our local district option, I was concerned that our child might be lost in the chaos of an overwhelming teacher/student ratio. Additionally, I was not impressed with the lack of transparency when inquiring about what information would be presented to my daughter in class. My husband suggested we at least look into the private schools in our area. We scheduled a tour with King`s Way Christian School and were immediately impressed. Not only did they provide us with a list of curricula for each grade but the staff and students seemed to all genuinely care for each other. We enrolled our daughter for the fall and it has been an amazing 3 years now. Our daughter has grown socially, academically, and spiritually. I cannot express how much it means to us to know that she is being truly cared for in such an all-encompassing way when she is at school. It took some adjustments to our family budget but it has been worth every single penny.
- Posted by Parent - uncommonthreads
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.