Tel: (281) 361-4067
- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers threes times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Kingwood KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with
you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with
an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in areas of social,
emotional, and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe
it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to
be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure,
and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will
have support from a team of child development experts who have a
true passion for educating and nurturing children.
We are proud to be a Nationally Accredited Program.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. You child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NO! Subsidy opening's at this time (updated 3/20) Wait list - may have opening's in Aug 2012 ------------------------------------------------------------ Generally Yes, for ages 2 & up. Worksource(see new notes above 3/20)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingwood Grades: NS-8 | 181 students
3535 Cedar Knolls Drive
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 358-8933 1.2 NS-8
- Kingwood Grades: PK-K | 301 students
2929 Woodland Hills Dr
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 359-1895 1.9 PK-K
- Kingwood Grades: NS-6 | 118 students
2510 Mills Branch Dr Ste 10
Kingwood, TX 77345
(281) 548-1452 1.9 NS-6
- Kingwood Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
2411 Oak Shores Drive
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 358-5523 2 PK-8
- Humble Grades: NS-K | 130 students
20027 W Lake Houston Pkwy
Humble, TX 77346
(281) 812-6361 2.8 NS-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?