Knowledge Schools are independent, non-denominational, co-educational, and college preparatory K12 schools. Knowledge Schools are re-imagined to provide a proven, individualized, flexible approach to learning for each student.
Our affordable distance learning programs offer the private school benefits of academic rigor as well as a social and emotional support community.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Knowledge School is a re-imagined online private school that provides a proven, individualized, flexible approach to learning for each student. Our affordable distance learning programs offer the private school benefits of academic rigor as well as a social and emotional support community.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Knowledge Schools cost?
Knowledge Schools's tuition is approximately $10,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Knowledge Schools?
The application deadline for Knowledge Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Knowledge Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.