Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
We confirm professional references and conduct national criminal background screenings.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
Staff also complete a full orientation and complete a comprehensive training program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Dublin KinderCare. Its our business and our passion to know your child's needs at all stages, from infant to school age. We believe each child has unique talents and interests. We are here to answer any questions, discuss concerns, and help you with your child's educational and developmental needs at any time.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority.Our school has a keypad entry for parents to enter into the classrooms. All children must be signed in and out on our paper based roster on a daily basis. We have fenced in playground with alarms. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish
- 4C's, Childcare Links, PACE, NACCRRA
Endorse Dublin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.