Kolbe Academy & Trinity Prep
- At Kolbe Academy & Trinity Prep we offer a superior classical education to every child willing to learn.
- Kolbe Academy & Trinity's Prep students represent all children, not just the most talented, and we challenge all of them to the limits of their abilities.
- Kolbe Academy & Trinity Prep recognizes that parents have the primary duty of educating their children and seeks to assist them toward this end.
- Although we uphold the highest standards of academic achievement, our purpose is to educate the whole child.
- Students have the tools necessary to learn from others, and, in turn, to teach others.
- They develop an appreciation of the arts and an apt expression of artistic and musical talents.
- They become fit instruments for Christ, who destines them at the beginning of the third millennium for the mission of bringing mankind and society back into harmony with the Triune God, Creator, and Lord.
- We emphasize Christian character formation through a program of common sense discipline and respect for all, in accordance with the mind of the Catholic Church.
- Our faculty advisors assist students in setting and meeting worthy personal, spiritual, and academic goals.
- Our students learn to think clearly, to speak eloquently, to write persuasively, and to calculate accurately.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Napa Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
1600 F Street
Napa, CA 94559
(707)255-6412 1.2 1-12
- Napa Grades: K-12 | 125 students
2201 Pine St
Napa, CA 94559
(707)255-5233 2.2 K-12
- American Canyon Grades: K-12 | 52 students
117 Theresa Ave
American Canyon, CA 94503
(707)642-1143 10.1 K-12
- Angwin Grades: 9-12 | 87 students
One Angwin Ave.
Angwin, CA 94508
(707)200-2648 18.6 9-12
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.