Napa Christian Campus Of Education
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 125 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,450
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- MISSION STATEMENT Napa Christians mission is redemptive: to guide students in developing a meaningful relationship with God, their church, their community, their family, and themselves.
- It is essential that the students in the learning environment intrinsically discover their true potential.
- When they realize that Christ died for them personally, they can recognize their individual worth.
- The school is an agent in this process of discovery.
Endorse Napa Christian Campus Of Education. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards