- MISSION STATEMENT Napa Christians mission is redemptive: to guide students in developing a meaningful relationship with God, their church, their community, their family, and themselves.
- It is essential that the students in the learning environment intrinsically discover their true potential.
- When they realize that Christ died for them personally, they can recognize their individual worth.
- The school is an agent in this process of discovery.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AngwinGrades: 9-12 | 86 students
One Angwin Ave.
Angwin, CA 94508
NapaGrades: K-12 | 103 students
2055 Redwood Rd.
Napa, CA 94558
NapaGrades: 11-12 | 71 students
530 3rd St
Napa, CA 94559
NapaGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
1600 F Street
Napa, CA 94559
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.