Lake Carroll Baptist Church
- Lake Carroll Baptist Learning center provides a Christ centered, loving, learning environment for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- We strive to provide excellent care while your child investigates and learns about their world.
- We want each child to have a successful learning experience.
- As your child develops mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally, we will provide an environment for learning in which a child feels safe and loved; a place where they have fun while exploring their world.
- We are committed to providing Biblically based, age appropriate experiences.
- We work closely with Lake Magdalene Elementary School to help the four year-old make a smooth transition into elementary school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Lake Carroll Baptist Church is Missionary Christian Academy (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 15 students
10902 N. Armenia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612
(813)977-6513 0.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-K | 223 students
2902 W Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33618
(813)963-0356 1 PK-K
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 66 students
1301 West Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33612
(813)963-0901 1.2 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-K | 21 students
14018 N Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33613 1.4 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.