Lake Magdalene Umc Early Childhood Center
- Lake Magdalene UMC Early Childhood Center currently has approximately 180 students enrolled in our 5 year old, PreK-4 and PreK-3 year old classes and 65 children enrolled in our drop-in Child Care for children 1-2 years old.
- Small class sizes in our Kindergarten allow our students to interact and receive important individual attention in a comfortable environment.
- Curriculum in Reading and Math emphasizes each student's individual needs.
- Extended curriculum in Art, Reading, Science, Social Studies and Music Appreciation are each taught by specialists with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
- Highlights of the year include the children's live nativity at our annual Christmas Program, the Student Opera and special graduation ceremony and presentation of diplomas.
- Our goal is to provide a fun, playful, high-quality education in a loving Christian environment.
- Science, Social Studies, Literature, Spanish, Art, Music and Chapel are included in our age-appropriate curriculum.
- Our talented teaching team has unparalleled educational credentials, experience and enthusiasm. Our teachers are the cornerstone of our program.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Registration is currently underway for the 2014-2015 school year. Please contact the school office for details.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS | 107 students
12012 N Rome Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 988-1138 1 NS
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 28 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 101
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 908-1000 1.1 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: 4-10 | 6 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 265-1993 1.1 4-10
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?