Lake Magdalene Umc Early Childhood Center
- Lake Magdalene UMC Early Childhood Center currently has approximately 180 students enrolled in our 5 year old, PreK-4 and PreK-3 year old classes and 65 children enrolled in our drop-in Child Care for children 1-2 years old.
- Small class sizes in our Kindergarten allow our students to interact and receive important individual attention in a comfortable environment.
- Curriculum in Reading and Math emphasizes each student's individual needs.
- Extended curriculum in Art, Reading, Science, Social Studies and Music Appreciation are each taught by specialists with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
- Highlights of the year include the children's live nativity at our annual Christmas Program, the Student Opera and special graduation ceremony and presentation of diplomas.
- Our goal is to provide a fun, playful, high-quality education in a loving Christian environment.
- Science, Social Studies, Literature, Spanish, Art, Music and Chapel are included in our age-appropriate curriculum.
- Our talented teaching team has unparalleled educational credentials, experience and enthusiasm. Our teachers are the cornerstone of our program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Registration is currently underway for the 2014-2015 school year. Please contact the school office for details.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS | 107 students
12012 N Rome Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612
(813)933-5683 1 NS
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 28 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 101
Tampa, FL 33618 1.1 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: 4-10 | 6 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
(813)265-1993 1.1 4-10
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.