Carrollwood Day School
Academics and Faculty
(School uniforms for kindergarten - grade 12)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
20/20 Club (Middle School), 3D Design and Printing Club (Middle School), Action Club / Student Council (Elementary), AV Club, Book Club (Middle School), CDS Ambassadors, Chess, Computer Programming, Dance Committee, Diversity Club, Drama Club, Environmental Clubs (High School & Middle School), Film Aficionado (Middle School), Forensics, Guitar Ensemble (Middle School), History Club, Human Rights Club, Instrumental Music Lessons, International Club (Middle School), Intramural Sports (Elementary), Jr. Thespian Troupe, Junior Spanish Honor Society, Math Club (Middle School), Middle School French Honor Society, Model United Nations, Mu Alpha Theta, National Beta Club (Middle School), National Honor Society, National Jr. Beta Club, Patriot Society (Middle School Leadership Club), Pep Squad (Elementary), SADD, Spanish Club, Spanish National Honor Society (Sociedad Honoraria HispÃ¡nica), STEM Club (Middle School), Strategy Games, String Ensemble (Middle School), Student Advisory Board, Student Council (Middle School), Student Government (High School), The International Thespian Society, Toastmasters International, Year Book Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Creative Writing Club, French Club, Girls Coding Club (Middle School), Robotics Club, Student Athletic Board, Writing / Newspaper Club (Middle School)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
French National Honor Society, Key Club
- CDS was founded in 1981 and currently serves students from two-years-old through high school on two campuses in north Tampa.
- Preschool and kindergarten students attend our Early Childhood Campus at 12606 Casey Road.
- First grade through high school classes are located at CDS's upper campus located at 1515 W. Bearss Avenue.
Endorse Carrollwood Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards