Lakeview Child Center At Ewing
- Lakeview Child Center is an autonomous affiliate of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton.
- Lakeview Child Center, which opened in 1985, operates a network of seven childcare centers throughout Central New Jersey.
- Our mission is provide excellence through service in child care within an environment that encourages the development of the whole child.
- The preschoolers develop independence and self esteem as they learn to serve food, clean up for themselves and care for their classroom environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EwingGrades: NS-K | 47 students
158 Scotch Road
Ewing, PA 08628
EwingGrades: 1-8 | 61 students
1925 Pennington Rd
Ewing, NJ 08618
PenningtonGrades: PK-K | 49 students
795 Denow Rd Bldg B
Pennington, NJ 08534
1555 Pennington Road
Trenton, NJ 08618
Lawrence TownshipGrades: PK-K | 22 students
129 Denow Road
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017