Lakeview School & Lakeview Neurorehab Center
Tel: (603) 539-8747
- Lakeview School & Lakeview Neurorehab Center serves 29 students in grades Nursery/Preschool and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Lakeview School & Lakeview Neurorehab Center is 3:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Janet Keith|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Campbell|
- People that viewed Lakeview School & Lakeview Neurorehab Center also viewed these schools: The Community School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Tamworth Grades: 6-12 | 30 students
1164 Bunker Hill Rd
South Tamworth, NH 03883
(603) 323-7000 14.6 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.