- Our Center offers an unparalleled commitment to providing the highest quality of care and education for our children.
- Dedication to their code of ethics is revealed daily through their interaction with our children and parents.
- Our benefits educational program allows each teacher to continue to grow professionally through on going training and academic assistance.
- This education growth is based on research as well as children's development.
- Each teacher has pledged to continue to strive to advance in their profession as early childhood educators.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Cypress KinderCare located in the Lakewood Community of Cypress. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at Cypress KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NCI workforce solutions, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cypress Grades: PK-K | 101 students
12839 Louetta Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
(281)655-5900 0 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 280 students
12127 Malcomson Rd
Houston, TX 77070
(281)370-9054 0.8 PK-K
- Cypress Grades: NS-K
14602 Spring Cypress Road
Cypress, TX 77429
(281)320-1885 1.6 NS-K
- Tomball Grades: PK-K | 52 students
11616 Spring Cypress Rd
Tomball, TX 77377 1.7 PK-K
- Houston Grades: NS-K | 7 students
11826 Louetta Road
Houston, TX 77070
(281)370-9090 1.8 NS-K
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.