Lakewood Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 280 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Lakewood Montessori School is dedicated to the total development of the constantly growing child. Our environments provide varying degrees of challenge from which children may, with guidance, choose work according to their level of development. We value that the direction of growth is positively influenced by perpetuating a warm, caring, and nurturing community. Lakewood Montessori School is committed to individualized education, allowing children freedom to develop at their own pace. We strive to satisfy a child's need to know, to achieve, to belong, to feel safe and secure, and to develop self-esteem. The Montessori school is designed to accommodate various stages of development in children, which occur in roughly 3-year cycles. From birth to 3 years of age the child is absorbing directly from the environment, analogous to a sponge. It is during this phase that many language and motor skills are acquired without formal instruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Lakewood Montessori School often compared to?
Lakewood Montessori Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like The Woods Private School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Lakewood Montessori School?
The application deadline for Lakewood Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lakewood Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards