- Laurel High School offers a choice for those with curiosity, energy and independence of spirit.
- We are committed to providing an appropiate alternative and community-oriented education.
- Laurel welcomes students of all ethnic, racial and economic backgrounds and sexual orientations.
- Our mission is to provide a positive learning environment within the context of democratic participation and social justice.
- We foster the development of students in an environment of mutual respect and cooperation.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1