Leap & Bound Academy
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Foreign Language - Spanish, Math, Music and Art, Reading Readiness, Science, Writting Lab
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Leap & Bound Academy?
The application deadline for Leap & Bound Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Love this school! The STEAM program is all my child ever spoke about.
Endorse Leap & Bound Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.