- Learning Tree Schools is serving Salt Lake City, Utah and surrounding areas.
- Our experienced team of skilled professionals provides expert care and instruction for your child.
- We offer low child/teacher ratios, extra curricular activities, private Kindergarten and day camps.
- Learning Tree Schools are the best around. We teach sign language in every class, and we believe we have the best academic program around.
- We provide hot, nutritious meals and a warm, supportive environment.
- At Learning Tree Schools, we really do care about you and your child.
- Our buildings have secured entry for safety purposes, and we have before and after care options for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?